Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Adellism's

Adelle does and says so many funny things that I have started to think of them as Adelleism's. Each child has their own personality and our youngest daughter, little Adelle has it in droves. This is her latest:

While braiding her hair after a bath tonight she told me "Mom, I like it when you smile - but I really like it when you put on your makeup and lipstick then, you're really pretty when you smile."

I am glad that at least she likes my smile whether I am pretty with make up or not. Heaven know I love her smile, it lights up the room.

Adelle's pretty smile

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

OH her smile really does light up a room. And so does yours! She is SO sweet. Isn't it great to have these little fans?

Finny will often tell me gravely before I have showered, that he loves it when I dress up "beautiful" (hint?) but he pretty much always declares whatever I am wearing as "so, so beautiful". He too has a great appreciation of lipstick :D
They should get married-can you imagine what a cute couple they would be and what a mutual appreciation society they would make?