Tuesday, April 7, 2009

To Write or Not to Write

As all of my loyal readers have noticed, my writing on my blog has become practically non existant. I have no good excuse because as we all know there are people a lot more and a lot less busy than me that some how manage to put out daily blogs about their life happenings. I have found that I run into writers/life block. I know I would like to take some time to sit and put something down, but I don't know what it should be. Then if I do decide what it is I may not want it to be something the entire world would read. (my private thoughts and meanderings). I worry that sometimes what I really want to say will hurt peoples feelings or make them upset, or sometimes what I say will just bore people out of their own brains (like right now). I think this is therefore my official hiatus from writing blogs for now. The best place to find me is FaceBook and that is just for a one sentence update every few days. Thanks for your reading and support, maybe one of these days I will take this hobby up again....maybe.

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Nooooooooo!!!! I have missed your blog! Please keep writing it! Please! Pretty please?

Mika said...

I have been having this same problem lately... mainly because Facebook works so much easier and almost all my friends visit there daily. :)