Tuesday, June 16, 2009

numbers of our 2009 summer vacation

For our 2009 summer vacation I will remember these numbers......

4000 miles driven to, from and around Utah this year.

250 pictures I took to remember everyone and everything we did.

100 songs we listened to on the road trip cds I made to play when there was no radio reception. (We listened to them alot!!)

50 bathroom stops, give or take ten.

13 years of marriage. Shae and I celebrated our anniversary.

7 states we passed in and out of for the trip.

2 lakes and many swimming pools we swam in.

1 year to recover before I can even comprehend doing it all again.






2 comments:

Rachel Doyle said...

So Fun!!! I love the family picture!

Anonymous said...

The pic's were so fun! It sounds like a lot of fun was had by the Gertsch family. Good for you guys